Friday, June 10, 2011

To count yourself through the journey

Gourmet women know that song high inevitable and paucity of, at the height of the truth. Occasionally she would away from the crowd stunned, immersed in the deep heart of the unknown world, everything is that a are not detectable smile or depression. louis vuitton damier wallets 
Many men exclamation good woman is less and less, gourmet women may be in their side. Some men and a woman life during a lifetime, also didn't find that she is a gourmet woman!
Article "gourmet woman" from the article house, modify, publish, transmit, please indicate the url and the author! If you like the acura woman ", don't forget to recommend to your friends yo!
To quiet down, count yourself through the journey, the most shining, a day and you be with me.
Countless this go to years, I can not predict will you in my life which road, I also don't know if I will more in what kind of season and you don't meet, but, since the issue of the day, will meet all day long.. In order to meet today, all the waiting, original yesterday is indispensable. louis vuitton epi leather 
Life is like a ZhuangGe, I volunteer FanGu ground to walk, walk alone, fall mo to walk, walk, walk through an oasis, autumn ChangTing and post, until one with you. Across the landscape miss you, my thoughts will wear and the city, will fly upon you and pillow, and look you in the eye, I never looked at you, to say also cease.
I have been in which such mood read thin wind, also read thin water. And your eyes in the cloud, dip in the sunshine outside, peaceful and calm, enthusiastic and broad, let me drunk need.

No comments:

Post a Comment