Monday, June 13, 2011

Somebody else for the porter

I say that life was enough, do not need to decorate more luxurious. Sit down and he a strength of ask me about my situation, in order to take care of his emotions, I also have no a answer a, sometimes makes him very is lost. When I asked about his situation now, his mood suddenly and very low, lit a cigarette, was draw on his, tobacco burning spluttered across. louis vuitton damier graphite canvas 
Now the eyes of eyesight. So many things can't do it, then so puzzling wife went to work, the enterprise is also laid off after rectification, with a son, now in to the somebody else do the porter, cement truck if supply good, a month still can earn some money supply, not good will find some other odd jobs do. In his words, one day after day HuHu day! Listen to him to say so, I also catered to his words. I don't know is comfort him or heart of words? Life is indeed a day after day, HuHu day! But we have been hard, want to have a happy, paste of happiness!
Send me when you go out, he seems to be herself said, or you are good, have time, to come over and play, there is time, drink two cups. louis vuitton damier purses
Fate can not fair, life can not simple. But we will always remind myself to have peace and simple attitude towards life unfair not simple, in the us to change the situation, adjustment, ease and transposition is the only thing we can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment