Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The famous brand louis vuitton

Sometimes, love, just for a moment, but will bloom from a few a few the birth. Those who fall in the time of pain, don't want to go to count. Just want to keep in mind is, who has been in my light blue the youth leave a bright and beautiful and splendid deep blue. louis vuitton outlet 
Always know, my bosom, no one can with feeling, even if the body found have been looking for that person, I also ignored that.
My world, always people come and go, but never can't recall rub shoulders, who face after. Am I having no intention of remember? Or will you go too soon?
The windowsill, wilted flower is the plant with a yellow memory in the lonely, diffuse in the sky of the show, with you I shattered the past.
When, time is a dark shadow stretched, memory but is on the brink of ending. Just know, the greatest distance in the world is not when I stand in front of you, you don't know I love you, but no matter how much time, cost, and I can't remember the memory miss you.
Don't think you, because I just miss those like snow of flower, don't you read, floating because stories about you, my memory contain. louis vuitton handbags 
In the wind and frost altogether, you my during deep feeling by fate into a the other shore flower open, hua xie two do not meet the movement, is wrong. We use a light blurred paper play, left a top-level legend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment