Friday, June 3, 2011

I have lived in my dreams

I said I'm going to protect me want to protect people, but I wanted to protect the people gave me the eye. My center lost, what all away. Heart tired! 
Life very tired, let me exhaustion of body and mind. Coach Madison Red and Khaki Backpack 6080
I don't want to put these say it, the more reluctant to let you see. Again remind of the day to see the words "unrequited love is pantomime, speak is tragedy" I wiped out the tears, of they said "the net love a scam," it is! You don't know, I love you!
I have lived in my dreams, always. As I was always low head to walk, I afraid raise head will find days have rain. Don't know whether we can find the sun. Someone said "marriage is a lifelong love rail" my heart is still thinking of you, I know you is not me that the sun. All the world, you will find your only, I only wish you. They say I love very naive, psychological test results very immature. But I really am afraid to lose you, even if it is selfish, is very selfish. Coach Colette Black Dotted Op Art Hobo 15929
Now I'm tired, I want to take a rest!
Who remember the previous marriage, who once tracked down the love life.
Encounter in the dusk,.
"Hey ~" you said, "long time no see." I said, a vacation, you do not change, I also didn't grow, flight and should have so bland, meet, but is short rub shoulders, we are two straight line, only once at the intersection of opportunity, after each rush thing, then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment