Friday, June 10, 2011

Behind the hammock

Then, after a while, love is in that part of the island to. We rented a three people ride bicycle extension. He in front, I and son to direction, respectively, sat in the middle and behind, we three people, and cried with a loud voice, to force the pace consistent slogan riding on the car. In our cooperation, the car fast forward and laughing all the way through in June the wind. louis vuitton monogram card holde 2 
Lover's shirt in the wind blowing the unfinished, lightly across my cheeks. Between the trance, I seem to see the that tall and straight and young, white snow on a blue, win the bike, walk on the beautiful sunshine. After DuoNian, I can clearly remember the smile on his face, as this June the genial wind, clean and relaxed as. Thought of here, my mouth, which automatically open with a sweet smile, so, I put my arm, still as long as that year, intimacy and naturally around his waist border. As a bell sound, I CuiShengSheng jokes, and with the wind, lightsome ground on in the quiet lane. louis vuitton suhali leather labsolu
For a moment, I'll push tired, so I ran down to rest. Not far away, is still in the cycling lover and son, look them up because excited red face, listen to them merrily look again at behind the hammock mother quiet and satisfied smile, suddenly feel time as if stopped, everything is so beautiful, beautiful, as I have done one thousand times of that dream as, romantic and affectionate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment