Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The old lady's flowers



For several years, the little ShouMuRen every week received an unknown woman's letter, the letter attached to his weekly money, to his son's graveyard put a bunch of flowers.

Then, one day, a car parked in the gate, and from the cemetery in the cabin of the ShouMuRen came to the driver, said: "the woman in the doorway of the car, she was sick to go to be not moved, ask you to look at it."

An elderly woman sat in the car, the weak expression is somewhat noble, but has no sad eyes bright. Her bosom with a bunch of flowers.

"I'm Adam lady," she said, "I have a few years this every week to send you the money to buy the flowers."

"I didn't forget to put a flower, madam."
"Today I come in person," Adam lady gently said, "because the doctor said I not live for weeks. Dead pour good, alive and boring. I just want to look at my son, I wanna to put the flowers."

The little ShouMuRen-blinked, not the idea. He smiled once, decided to speak a few words.
"I said, madam, this years old is sent money to buy flowers, I always feel pity. Flowers in there, and no one put smell, and no one look, what a shame!"

"Do you really think so?"
"Yes, madam, you don't mind. I want to be up and running orphanages, often hospital where the people are watching the flower can love the smell of flowers. There are all the living. But here in the tomb which alive?"

The old lady no answer. She just small sit for a while, and pray silently for a moment, didn't leave a message he left. ShouMuRen regret his words too straightforward, it made her can't stand it. A few months later, the old woman and suddenly visitors, ShouMuRen dumbfounded, this time she is drive themselves.

"I put the flowers gave the people there," she friendly to ShouMuRen smile, "you're right, they see the flower can be happy! I was ill, the doctor not understand, I understand, I feel alive and some use!"




No comments:

Post a Comment