Thursday, June 2, 2011

My heart beating jump

But I answer revealed a smile inside of me, from my tooth withiur between them. Slightly concussion around in the air, staring eyes lift initial unfamiliar. The monk said, my name is very funny, don't piss for, laugh come out. Monk smiled and disappears in my sight, I just saw the smoky eyes, then was in the wind. Coach Madison Hobo
I later met a lot of people, but no such feeling. I never believe in love at first sight, but this moment, like meet FuXiao general engraved on the bottom carving knife. Is it? I met a poor man be counterattacked, calling out heart a kind of natural compassion. Then after a long time, my level slowly over time in high, perhaps in less than the monk also now. Perhaps the monk had to forget me, I'm just a nameless flower just. But every time I think of monk's name, my heart always piaoqi light smile. Coach Madison Satchel
Destiny is not clear, by chance, let life gestates inevitably born a transform unfathomable hattush the desolate. In GuiHuaShan safflower hole, I met with monk again, I watched him from my walking nearby. I really want to go? But I greet suppresses the own impulse, looking at him disappear. My heart suddenly feel disconsolate, then that monk and ran back, immediately stopped before me. My heart beating jump, like a frightened the mother deer is everywhere disorderly bump. Hi, help benefactor, monk said.

No comments:

Post a Comment