Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father love is a lamp


I put the lights hidden inside have 22 years.
Father is a sense of responsibility person. And most of his peers, was born in the same in the s, have suffered and a poor, early and early of production team in labor, labor, and draw their families earn GongFen rations, and make no real formal on how much learn. Later, when the father went to the factory workers. Serious and diligent let him step by step on the middle-level post. Remember when I was young, father's turn to the factory on duty, sometimes he will take me to the factory workshop production, check the I people go to the workers' dorm check AnJin electricity. The workers night shift very hard, and they asked father to cold ask warm, great encouragement. Look up to the security hidden danger, to the criticism and treatment is also not thine hands be slack.

In I can remember, the home is not abundant. Father a small salary is not enough to maintain the whole house,. Then the father and mother of time from work in the home of the furnace stove processing honeycomb bravery, then the mother to the fairground sell. Processing furnace is a hard living a few, bravery and the good wet weight of refractory soil in mold on the boards, slapping, must pat level off, thickness even, do out of the furnace bravery to durable, will not burn out. A furnace bravery, don't know to make against hundreds of thousands of times. In the very long period of time, the night I was in such a flap in the morning sleep, and sound in the lap of wake up this sound.

Father to when I was full of expectations. He often told me, be good friends with good study, the future grew up to have ambition, to honor your father and your dad. I always naughty of say: "I will and the wall to record" in the big Guan two Guan, as it is the old man on the wall you." The mouth all said, but secretly decided to grow up to take honor your father and your mother, let them eat well, wear well. When I was a child, I always look forward to the father's business, because every time I'm back, he will bring me a lot of things as a reward. Although I haven't been to big cities, but I know of the great city, pencil case very brim bag, whenever I used the new stationery, students will be the envy.

My childhood was, very capricious. Father to my discipline is tough, but seldom play me. That year, is about I on the second grade. An early winter morning, it had been light snow, I don't want to get up to go to school the crying, father repeatedly persuade also of no help, and in the end he angry give I put on my clothes, the light with feet I mentioned the yard make stand as punishment, until I admit, go to school. This is my father I the only memory a corporal punishment.

In 1989, I was nine years old that year a late autumn night, I be adults to take a surgical ward of the hospital to county intensive care, father lie on the sickbed, the head wrapped around the thick gauze, gauze appearing on the stones of people up his nose cyanogen gas pipe. I ran up and shout dad, he has to listen to not to, also cannot talk, just be agitated of flexion legs. The An intensive-care ward were filled with my family and father colleagues workers. That time, young I don't understand what this will mean, just in the heart of the silent father woke up quickly look forward.

Finally the doctors can't keep father, such a sudden accident bereaved was just thirty-six years old life.

From then on, he had on his son's love never stopped at that day.
After I began to become sensitive, particularly strong self-respect. Sometimes go on campus, will hear behind the teachers whispering my misfortune, my heart will always thought to himself, I wouldn't let the other people look down on. Up to 5 grade of a sit at the same table, often joke I is a not the father of the child, every time I will and he in 'the wrestling. "Daddy" this word in my dictionary of hidden gradually, 20, has been have no DuoNian to hang on to. When I see the happiness of a family of three others can feel the scene, sadness, and life why do so many twists.
Father gave me love although very short, but I have never cherish in the in the mind. This love unreal a lamp, when life automatics, I'll ignore its existence. In my life, it met the darkness is in sight, light up the path ahead. In my vulnerable, it will appear in a far, far away to shine, and indicate the direction for me.

I'm thankful father, he lived every bit of deep influence me, let me learn to strong, let me learn good, let me learn to be grateful, Thanksgiving every care I grew up.
Again in the father's day comes, people busy planning for holiday celebrations, I want to Shi father said "heaven have you, man can I, we never separation."




No comments:

Post a Comment