Thursday, June 2, 2011

Monk conjure his month bear

The distance, suddenly spread fighting voice. I look to the sullen over there, see a northern are hunting a monk, monk side dozen, ran, have strength cannot teams. Suddenly, there was a loud cries, the monk answered and fall. See the northern JueChenErQu silver-colored Wolf mounted on a pool, monk pour in pain moan. I walk over and put a QiHuang tactic, the monk suddenly beside me awaken, majestic stood before me. I look at his eyes. Coach Leather
Monk's eyes let suddenly gave me a sad feeling, like PiaoYu autumn. Monk smile, say thank you. I stared at him, a time pour panicked the raising of the foot up. Yes, why to save him? I don't even know him ah. I said that of northern why kill you? Monk smiled 1, hostility. My eyes exude a puzzled and confusion. You have revenge? I asked timid sound. No, they help and we help is hostile, monk appear as if nothing has occurredly slain, as is a commonplace. Coach Madison Carryall
Seems to have nothing to say, then say goodbye with monk. Monk conjure his month bear, didn't look back on. I watched the monk figure gradually away from me and go to forget the q monk name. The monk in the front suddenly stopped, and ran back to front, I call chong didn't comb, and you? I tried the chuckled, try to make yourself not laugh, HuaYu, I said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment