Friday, July 1, 2011

Brother of deep feeling

As the growth of the age and experience, the increase of four brother to parents and brother elder sister has a more care, he felt the flimsiness of the life and sentiments of the important. In the autumn of 2004, four brother not only for father to Beijing operation the greatest efforts, and brother elder sister to the love is also very sincere, let me this has been concerned about his brother get his care and support, last year I work in the daughter is four brother and four of her brother and sister needs to fix the, make me feel heartfelt gratified.
russell blog


Four brother physical condition is still unable to put down a trial, my eyes always emerge out four brother just was born of appearance, the little baby memory, always is engraved on my mind. Four brother and the mother of a heart condition must also age partial birth he has relations situation, congenital deficiency is he has a heart attack of the fundamental reasons. I have been looking at four brother grow up. He in elementary school, I went to give his parents open; In high school, he went to my unit and I eat lunch together; In college, I went to Beijing to see his year after year, brother of deep feeling is difficult to use language to express. Now four brother was in poor health, this is my a broken heart.

Four siblings, once said to me: "let's home four brothers is each has a special skill, eldest brother heavy affection, SEC. Bro heavy body, 3 brother heavy learning, old four heavy business. If these some are put in a person perfect". Yes, CheYouSuoDuan, CunYouSuoChang, throughout the whole things difficult. So what? The most important, and, it would seem, the body is first. I think, again many of the family is everyone's, and high learning is the later generations, again big business is temporary, only good body is his. My this view has been brothers agree. Our brother four agreed: the 1 is a body, everything of other is 1 0, if the body behind the didn't, so how many 0 behind again without any significance and value.deanna blog

Now we four brothers are all very take good care of your body, and strive to achieve "reasonable diet, smoking less wine, moderate exercise, psychological balance", let the body health do have a happy life at all.

Every day I pray: hope in four brother in a happy mood, pay attention to rest, cautious, always pay attention to health. I believe that "god" will not be ill-treated in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment