Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stepping with bags of fragrant grass

If one day, I will travel, go to an unknown strange city wandering alone.
Who will after nightfall and I waved farewell to lower, sending a sound blessing, stood wave, waving illimitable send.
If one day, I will return, carry, stepping with bags of fragrant grass th spring.
Who, in this YouCao path will be on the other side of the lean on the door looking, mutually guard writes a figure, silently waiting for, silent rejoice.
If one day, I will pass, and gone the rough, eyes closed as the last drop of tear down and hanging in canthus permanent.
Who, when I left at the time, tears of sorrow come into my mourning hall.
For I wipe the life on a bunch of SuBai sadness, the flowers and my breast. Condolences, all the way walk good.
If one day, if I not give wind, with wandering in the world, across the window.
Who, when in the wind will feel my existence, ear in the wind whispers from twitter to listen to.
Hook up a wipe the afterglow of memories, dim smile drunk.
On that day, when I will stray.
If there is so personal, please look in the dusk wave goodbye, next meet residual rainbow looked at her screaming, I'll come back. High
On that day, in my bags, carrying returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment