Thursday, May 26, 2011

In the wind at the moment

If there is so personal, please pick a bunch of roadside wildflowers, with the dew drop in path end gave her, in her ears, dear I say gently back.
In that day, in the way I am going to go to heaven.
If there is so personal, please have another look at her last time, don't need to talk, in Buddha bless her former prayer.
In that day, in the wind at the moment of my.
If there is so personal, I pledge QiuFo give me three days, and be together three days, abreaction finally regretless.
If one day, I will write this article, alone shallow to pour.
Who is there, will see behind all the corners, luxuriant who knows.
If yes, please bless me.
If this lifetime, have so personal beside you, please love her, life enough.
If love, please love.
You said the poor life worth? I think many people will say "the same". But in reality, people for poor attitude really as we call it the same? In fact, the poor life worthless, although they create value is the highest. Now people can't live without rice, water, electricity, gas, oil, mineral resources development, are the poor use both hands, with the life to achieve, all dangerous work almost are the poor bear.
Coal why frequent accident? Because coal markup, coal industry under a windfall, profits, mine will by hook or by crook. So, why and profits? Not every one of us caused the demand. Economic development, we should enjoy, is inseparable from the energy, coal will strain, valuable, mine owner going to be really rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment